New, high-performance op-amps and electrolytic capacitors on ALL analog signal pathways (from the mic preamps to the mix outputs - everything gets upgraded). We also install IC sockets for easy, solder-free replacement of op-amps in the future.
Additional decoupling on all major ICs to reduce crosstalk, and suppression capacitors to filter out unwanted high-frequency oscillations that eat up headroom
New, corrosion-resistant Neutrik gold-plated headphone jack
LED arrays installed in VU meters to replace incandescent bulbs (multiple colors available)
Direct Output jacks featuring our Redeemer technology installed on Input Modules - available upon request
All modules additionally receive full refurbishments to restore them to “like-new” condition and strengthen all mechanical components connections to the PCB - learn more about our restoration process here
Our proprietary modifications introduce major improvements to the analog signal pathways by increasing headroom, lowering noise-floor, improving THD+Noise specs, improving low and low-midrange response, widening stereo field, as well as improving phase response for faster/tighter transients. You’ll find your console sounding incredibly transparent with more punch, clarity, and definition in your mixes. It really is a "day and night" difference
Read more about the Soundcraft Series 200 and available modifications on our blog here...
Series 200 modifications (200, 200SR, & 200B)
Pricing Per Module
- Standard Input Module: $75.67
- Sweepable MIDs Input Module: $115.32 (200B only)
- Stereo Input Module: $160.45
- Output Module: $60.43
- Master Left-Hand & Right-Hand Modules: $234.88
- Mono Input Module: $54.67
- 200 Ouptut Module: $55.41
- 200SR Output Module: $61.61
- Master Moduble: $107.43
Other Board Modifications Pricing
- VU Meter LED array upgrade (multiple colors available): $125.00 for all 4 meters
- Direct Output jack installation (featuring our Redeemer technology): $65.00 per channel (price-breaks available for having your entire board upgraded with Direct Outs)
- Input transformers on Mic inputs (call for pricing & options)
- Power Supply refurbishment & upgrades, + calibration to +/-18V on rails (call for pricing)
All prices listed on this page are pre-tax rates. Additional TN tax rate (9.25%) will apply to all service unless you have resale or tax exempt status and can provide a valid certificate of this.
All modification services require a deposit of 50% in advance of all work with the remainder due upon completion. We accept cash, check, all major credit cards, PayPal (firstname.lastname@example.org), money order, and wire transfers.
*Pricing subject to change. All prices are current as of 05/26/2018.